Monday, August 23, 2010

Feelings

The other day I was making my son a lemon/pudding/cake for his 9th birthday party and a wave came over me. It was like a happy feeling, so I sat and kindof felt it and thought about it. I think it was a grateful feeling. I wasn't really sure at first since a few months ago I only had negative feelings ie: mad/cheated/not-supported, etc.
Looking forward to a glass a wine - even if I'm not going to have it until the clock hits 5. It still takes up the WHOLE day. For so long, I thought I wasn't that bad because I don't drink until 5:00 or sometimes 5:30. But it consumed me for the entire day. It robbed me of my life for how many years..
Not anymore. I want to feel the negative feelings and work through them because then I get to feel ALL the positive feelings too!

No comments:

Post a Comment